Folsom Lake College Bookstore
Also serving the El Dorado and Rancho Cordova Centers
The Folsom Lake College Bookstore is a district owned on-campus provider of retail services for all of the Folsom Lake College’s operations. The mission of the Folsom Lake College Bookstore is to provide exceptional service at the lowest possible prices consistent with sound business practices to the students, staff, faculty, and surrounding community of Folsom Lake College. Our staff strives to be as knowledgeable as possible of all College programs and developments, and will try to assist the entire college community in obtaining the materials they need with expedient, polite, and convenient service. We will make every effort to facilitate school spirit and to anticipate the needs of the Folsom Lake College community.
|Main Campus (916) 608-6565
|10 College Parkway
Folsom, CA 95630
|El Dorado Center (530) 642-5656
|6699 Campus Drive
Placerville, CA 95667
|Rancho Cordova Center
(please call Folsom campus at 916-608-6565)
|10259 Folsom Blvd
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
What You Need To Make A Purchase
We Accept Cash, Checks, Credit, and Debit Cards
Note: Parent's check must have parent's drivers license and expiration date on check.
Student I.D. card required - last name must match last name on check.
THIS IS A BOOKSTORE POLICY ONLY - OTHER OFFICES ON CAMPUS MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT POLICY
For Credit Cards
- Visa and Mastercard Accepted
- Must Provide Photo I.D. to Match Name on Card
For Vouchers, Financial Aid, Veterans, Voc-Rehab
- Student Photo I.D. Card, Valid Drivers License, or Valid Picture I.D. Required
Requirements for Textbook Rentals
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be enrolled in current semester.
- Folsom Lake College Student Photo ID Card.
- Valid Driver's License or Valid California State ID.
- Valid Credit Card (If using a parent's or other than your own, they must also be present to sign contract)
- The bookstore will accept special orders for textbooks not available in the store. You must prepay in person and there are no refunds. Special orders normally are available between 3 to 5 business days.
- The bookstore will accept special orders for various computer software not available in the store. We are able to offer drastically reduced academic pricing for many Microsoft and Adobe software products. These prices are only available to currently enrolled students. You will need to show proof of enrollment. You must prepay in person and there are no refunds.